Activate CakeWalk BandLab in Windows 7 - 64bits

TOLO

Question

Hello to the entire forum.

A few days ago I installed CakeWalk Bandlab, and I was able to activate it, but I had to reinstall Windows 7, and now I don't know how to activate it again, it won't let me log in from the program, it tells me to deactivate the firewall, it I have done it and I still get the message. Thank you very much in advance. Greetings!!!

2 answers to this question

Are you still logged in after reinstalling win7.  Can you log in to bandlab assistant from your browser outside of Cakewalk ? If you can , click "apps" in bandlab assistant and see if your Cakewalk by Bandlab is up to date.

You should be able to see your present version "inside" of Cakewalk by clicking help/about Cakewalk. You should see the 2023 version there. I installed it yesterday and had to go back and forth a couple of times before I got it updated and authorised.         

After logging out of Bandlab assistant from my browser , and then logging back into Bandlab "inside" of Cakewalk  it authorised coorectly.    Not a firewall problem for me ..             ms

Edited by mark skinner

I tried installing / activating CbB 2023.09 on my Windows 7 boot, and had no issues.  I'm using Firefox as my main browser (it's the only one that still receives updates).

There should be no problems with Windows 7 activation as long as it's got all the latest Windows updates.