Insanity Samples - Monthly Spotlights (select Kontakt libraries 40% off)

Kirean

https://insanitysamples.com/collections/monthly-spotlight

The Vintage Keys Collection - $75 ($126)

NEW ORLEANS BRASS - A 5 Instrument Brass Powerhouse - $75 ($126)

OFFENSIVE DRUMS - Sticks, Mallets & Brushes -$23 ($39)

The Cool Jazz Collection - $152 ($254)

+ New release w/ intro pricing: SHIRE WINDS - The Folk Woodwind Collection - $96 ($190)
https://insanitysamples.com/collections/out-now/products/shire-winds-the-folk-woodwind-collection

FULL version of Kontakt 5.8.1 required.

Edited by Kirean
  • Like 1

I picked up this developer's Wurli electric piano library back when he first introduced his electric piano library collection and gave it away free and to be really candid, it just sounded really bad to my ears, even when treated with effects and I've since deleted it -- and I love Wurlis and have numerous freebies I won't delete. In fact, it's the only time I can recall a developer's freebie stopped me from making a purchase of any of their libraries.  But that was a few years ago and I've wondered about their other libraries. Are there any happy Insanity Samples customers here that find there's a library of theirs that warrants me giving them a second look? Their sale prices are relatively low. 

I only bought their Cello One and got it on a sale (or intro price) so the price was fine. And I like it, already used it in one project. I'm pretty sure it's not the best cello library in the universum but it does have a certain flavour to it and I'll definitely keep it for having that, yet another, color in the palette. It does have a nice legato and that was the main point for getting it for me, beside the affordable price.

Edited by chris.r