Boom Library Lucky Wheel (Not An Immediate Deal)

antler

Boom Library have a Lucky Wheel where you (typically) get one free spin per day (plus bonus spins for making purchases/spinning 10 days in a row). Sometimes you get a free sound effect; sometimes you get discount vouchers; sometimes you get a 'Boom Coin', which you can collect for prizes like vouchers or small sound packs. You might not win a prize every day, but it's free to spin.

https://www.boomlibrary.com/

• Like 3

For anyone potentially interested in Boom's micro packs "Skate" or "Black Powder", those are two of the prizes you can exchange the Boom Coins for (assuming the prizes are the same for everyone, which I suspect they are).

The odds of picking up something interesting each day are pretty good, too. The wheel has 10 slots, with:

4x free sound
2x Boom Coin
2x discount vouchers (one 10%, one 15%)
1x 1 free spin
1x 2 free spins

Even if you can't immediately use a voucher (they expire two weeks after winning), there's a 60% chance of getting a sound or coin, and another 20% chance of another spin.

The individual free sounds in particular add up over time if you spin every day (10 days in a row gets 3 extra spins); I've picked up a couple of hundred over the course of a year or so. Worth an open browser tab and 30 seconds a day, if you're looking to beef up an SFX library.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Zolton said:

For anyone potentially interested in Boom's micro packs "Skate" or "Black Powder", those are two of the prizes you can exchange the Boom Coins for (assuming the prizes are the same for everyone, which I suspect they are).

The odds of picking up something interesting each day are pretty good, too. The wheel has 10 slots, with:

4x free sound
2x Boom Coin
2x discount vouchers (one 10%, one 15%)
1x 1 free spin
1x 2 free spins

Even if you can't immediately use a voucher (they expire two weeks after winning), there's a 60% chance of getting a sound or coin, and another 20% chance of another spin.

The individual free sounds in particular add up over time if you spin every day (10 days in a row gets 3 extra spins); I've picked up a couple of hundred over the course of a year or so. Worth an open browser tab and 30 seconds a day, if you're looking to beef up an SFX library.

Yes, I confirm you that the prizes are the same for all people, and I think that the free sounds too

I have an interesting collection of sounds too

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

After read this thread, I wanted to do an utility to download the sounds easily and quickly

Sometimes, I am not sure if I have downloaded a Free Sound from BoomLibrary or not, and is very hard to have to navigate one on one to see, download, the Free Sound (I have 199 sounds now,... so imagine the situation)

So, I have done this little utility named BoomLibrary Free Sounds Downloader to download the Free Sounds assigned to your account

You have to do some manual steps, but after this, it downloads the sounds for you

You will find it here:

https://github.com/J0rgeSerran0/BoomLibraryFreeSoundsDownloader

• Great Idea 3