Curtin Richards Project - Carry On

Michael Richards

Hello Members, here is a vocal song I wrote originally wrote as an instrumental. Hugh Curtin played it for the singer Artie Hoar and he insisted singing on it. I only wrote partial words. The original title was When A Man but Artie came upon Carry On so I changed the title. I played all the instruments and the recorded it.
Michael

Edited by Michael Richards
Difficulty linking to song in Soundcloud.
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, noynekker said:

(for example) click on the individual song on your channel, cut and past the URL from your browser into Cakewalk forum thread

<https://soundcloud.com/user-769364390-751897209/carry-on>

Hi, that is exactly what I do, but it hasn't worked. I'm linking another song and it doesn't look like a link on my end.  Here it is for a song called By The Throat: By The Throat by Curtin Richards Project (soundcloud.com)

I figured something out about SoundCloud. I cannot be logged into the account and copy the location of that song in SoundCloud. I only gives me the first song location.

When noynekker was able to post a song location I figured something was at play. The way to solve this is to use a browser where I am not logged in to SoundCloud.

So, here is another instrumental (Final Destination) I wrote with Hugh Curtin. I played all the instruments and did all the recording.

Michael