The Lobsters - Scattered wits

Jean-Philippe ROGER

Hi Jean-Philippe . . . your band sounds great, and Agnes your singer has a very strong voice ! You may have tamed the dynamics of her performance back a bit with over compression . . . might be better to compress less and use volume automation for the sections where she really belts it out. It is a very catchy tune, and I really did enjoy the groove of the band against the vocals . . . and great intro by the way, really catches the ear with the guitar and how the band kicks into it all . . . hope to see you post some more here, it's so good, I'm sure you have more  . . .

Bruce

3 hours ago, noynekker said:

Hi Jean-Philippe . . . your band sounds great, and Agnes your singer has a very strong voice ! You may have tamed the dynamics of her performance back a bit with over compression . . . might be better to compress less and use volume automation for the sections where she really belts it out. It is a very catchy tune, and I really did enjoy the groove of the band against the vocals . . . and great intro by the way, really catches the ear with the guitar and how the band kicks into it all . . . hope to see you post some more here, it's so good, I'm sure you have more  . . .

Bruce

Thank you Bruce for comment and your tips.
I will pay attention to the compression on our future titles