FREE AI Vocal Remover

satya

@Bruno de Souza Lino Seriously, having to deal with all kind of insane bullsh** is exactly the reason I barely post in online forums anymore. And truth is I didn't know what to expect, but man, that in there is way way beyond anything I could have imagined, that is the literal definition of insane.

Not only no one single comment acknowledging any of what I wanted to say about the tool but also not just a single argument addressing or at least trying to debate the points I was making or the information I was sharing. Just an insane nonsense accusation to my person followed by insults. To be honest in my opinion something like that borders or even cross the line of what could be considered a harassment/bullying online comment, and as such I am going to report it. This is the kind of sh** people shouldn't have to deal with in a friendly good will place like the forum we all share here (which I love, specially because it is all about sharing with others). I am really sorry, but you portrayed yourself in there, even after I started my previous comment trying to make completely clear nothing on my comment was intended to be taken as a personal attack (anticipating already how things go wrong many times).

Edited by Jeslan