Ready do give up after years of trying to use Cakewalk

Joe Dun

22 hours ago, Byron Dickens said:

If my manner gives you the vapors so bad, you can  always put me on your ignore list and go back to pretending the whole world is sunshine and rainbows and unicorns....

In the meantime, since you're so gung-ho and all about massaging people's poor little feelings you could at least have enough respect to spell their names correctly.

You really can't stop being rude. Sounds pathological.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Meh 1

Really, you snowflakes have no idea what rude is.

Pathological is Social Justice Warriors like you two following some guy around the forum trying to police his activity and protect people who never asked for your help from imagined harm.

Joe here ( the OP) is a grown man and if he thinks I am being too harsh I think he can presumably stand up for himself. You and your pal John B need to get some of your own damn business and go mind it.  If I or anyone else is out of line, this forum does have moderators for that. And y'all ain't them.

If my comments bother you that much, be an adult and skip over them. I'm not going to let Snowflake SJWs silence me.

It is quite obvious to me that neither of y'all has ever worked in a field where mistakes and incompetence can get people killed. Fiddle-f**k around there without learning anything and see how people talk to you.

Edited by Byron Dickens
  • Like 2