OLD CAKEWALK SITE - Log in problem

BAKTRAK

Hi Guys,

I might have stuffed myself up here...........let's see.

I am a lifer (Life member back in the day) and was forced, due to recent spamming, to change my email address. 

Had to update the address on the old Cakewalk site and appear to have been sent into the Twilight Zone.

After I changed my email address on the old site to the new one......

....I received the following message upon subsequent log in attempt with new address:

"Joe Bloggs is pending approval.

Please check the email address ending in @outlook.com for instructions on how to proceed."

FEI.... I have a new outlook.com account .

Been days now with no email contact from Cakewalk and still cant get in.

Can I expect this to be dealt with eventually or have I shot myself in foot. 

Any advice....direction .most appreciated.

Cheers........ Frank

The old Cakewalk site has been closed for almost six years. While the pages are still viewable, you can't comment, so no need to log in or edit email addresses.

If you didn't create a new 'single sign-on' before it closed, you may be out of luck.

What exactly is your reason for wanting to sign in? Just to change your email?

Since you created an account here, I think you succeeded. 🙂 

Thanks 57Gregy,

Its just that from time to time over the years since Bandlab took over and site closed............ If I ever have to reinstall for some reason (new PC)

(eg: Dimension pro, Rapture or the Sonitus suite etc) which I'm still constructively using and being able to download a new copy came in invaluable sometimes.

Sure...I know there's copies somewhere on my PC....whether or not I can register is now another matter.

Suppose it was just a great legacy site to be able to tap into when needed.....

Just thought the admin might help get me back in given my long history with Cakewalk.

If not.......I can live with it 

Give support a yell - support@cakewalk.com

They've managed to restore old accounts. You should be able to get the latest version of Cakewalk Command Center and download all of your old purchased items from there. Bear in mind that because everything is being shifted around a bit to cater for the new product line coming, some domain names have changed so if you have the old CCC then you'll need to grab the new one from HERE for it to work.

But yeah, if you can't log in to that, shoot support a message.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, BAKTRAK said:

Just thought the admin might help get me back in given my long history with Cakewalk.

The links, etc. for changing your email address on the old site may still be dead/misleading.

Your best hope is to contact BandLab's Cakewalk support team (link at the top of this forum page) and tell them what's happening and see if they can help.

9 hours ago, BAKTRAK said:

Thanks Lord Tim & Erik for the input,

Has given me some thoughts / direction to pursue............fingers crossed :)

cheers..........Frank

If it's the CCC you need, yeah they should be able to set you up.
I have read of some irregularities lately when trying to use CCC. Supposedly being looked into.