HELP!! The M:B:T markers have disappeared!!!!

Just what the title says!! I am working on a project this morning and out of the blue, the time rule markers just disappeared!!

I tried opening other projects and still no time markers! The markers for the verses, choruses, solos, etc. are still on the empty time ruler but no M:B:T markers at all!!!!

PLEASE HELP šŸ™!!! ASAP!!

I have a deadline to meet and I need to finish this ASAP!!

Ā 

Edited by Sidney Earl Goodroe
Misspelled

Possibly you've changed to a different screenset or workspace that's hidden them? It's easy to bump a number key and have that happen.

Have you tried clicking the little + sign at the top right of the main track view, underneath where the rulers should be? That'll allow you to select one of more different rulers.

How to add time rulers fromĀ http://legacy.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=Cakewalk&language=3&help=Playback.06.html

To add or remove Time ruler formats using the Plus/Minus buttons

• Click theĀ PlusĀ button and select a Time ruler format from the pop-up menu.
  • Click theĀ PlusĀ button and select a Time ruler format you would like to add from the pop-up menu.
  • Click theĀ MinusĀ button and select from the pop-up menu to remove an active Time ruler format.
  • Right-click in the Time ruler and move the cursor to Time ruler format in the pop-up menu. A list of all Time ruler formats appears. Active formats are checked, inactive formats are unchecked.
    • Click a checked format to move it down one row.
    • Click an unchecked format to replace the topmost displayed format.

Ā 

• Like 1