Joyful Journey, Iconic Violin with Special Guest Maxime Luft | POSTFELT Piano

Simeon Amburgey

Thursday's Joyful Journey is going to be very special as I welcome as my guest Maxime Luft.
Maxime has developed several beautiful libraries under his Organic Samples label as well as his work with Orchestral Tools, this time he has started a brand new adventure in launching his own sample library company Streamtech Music. His first release under the new company is Iconic Violin and it is a very beautiful and inspiring instrument to play. 

Join me as we get a chance to talk with Maxime about this journey and the release of this new instrument.
If there are any specific questions you would like me to ask Mxime during the livestream, please send it to me through a private message so that I can compile them and present them on the livestream time permitting.

I will also be taking a look at the new POSTFELT Piano from Jon Meyer, and who knows what other stops we might make along the way.

I look forward to seeing you:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

Here is the edited and indexed segment.
I hope to do more of these in the future.
Thanks everyone for the kind support.

Maxime Luft Iconic Violin | Developer Spotlight

Nice job, @Simeon Amburgey. I caught part of the livestream and found Maxime to be a very bright and likeable individual. I know he didn't say he'd do a solo cello, but I'd be happy to see him do one in the near future. Anyhow,  I always appreciate getting to know more about up and coming sample developers. Thanks!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It was such a pleasure sharing this livestream with you, @Simeon Amburgey !

Looking forward to doing this again with other exciting releases.

On 7/15/2023 at 3:56 AM, PavlovsCat said:

Nice job, @Simeon Amburgey. I caught part of the livestream and found Maxime to be a very bright and likeable individual. I know he didn't say he'd do a solo cello, but I'd be happy to see him do one in the near future. Anyhow,  I always appreciate getting to know more about up and coming sample developers. Thanks!

I already put this one into my to-do list! And even though there's plenty of other things planned until then, I definitely like the idea.

Cheers!

Maxime

• Like 5