VSTAlarm sample pack freebie - Guitar Type Beats 2

satya

• 2 weeks later...

I never like seeing these types of clauses buried in the info when they have "Royalty Free" plastered everywhere.

I suspect it's the same with all their sample packs. I'm not opposed to them having the clause if that's what they choose, but they should make it prominent on the webpage for that sample pack and not only visible in text files once someone has purchased and downloaded their samples.

PLACEMENTS

• If you place a record with a major label or artist using the sample"s" in this kit, you agree to splitting the publishing, mechanicals, points, and advance fees with Godlike Loops. Contact ( godlikeloops@gmail.com ) to handle negotiations.
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, MusicMan said:

If you place a record with a major label or artist using the sample"s" in this kit, you agree to splitting the publishing, mechanicals, points, and advance fees with Godlike Loops. Contact ( godlikeloops@gmail.com ) to handle negotiations.

Cheaters 😑

6 hours ago, MusicMan said:

PLACEMENTS

• If you place a record with a major label or artist using the sample"s" in this kit, you agree to splitting the publishing, mechanicals, points, and advance fees with Godlike Loops. Contact ( godlikeloops@gmail.com ) to handle negotiations.

Wow. Thank you for pointing that out. Is it even royalty-free with a clause like that? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, audioschmaudio said:

Wow. Thank you for pointing that out. Is it even royalty-free with a clause like that? 

That's a good point.. I even looked for an asterisk, or a foot note where they say royalty free and I couldn't see anything at all, so not only does it not seem to abide to royalty free, I'd question whether it's even legal, or if it's simply false advertising.

• Like 1