HorNET 🆕 Introducing Cassette644: Embrace the Vintage Cassette Sound

cclarry

We're excited to present Cassette644, our latest plugin that faithfully captures the iconic sound of a vintage cassette four tracks recorder. Dive into the world of retro charm and explore the unique sonic character that only cassette recordings can deliver.

Cassette644 Highlights:

Authentic Cassette Tape Emulation

Flexible Three-Band EQ

Realistic Hiss Emulation

Variable Tape Speed Control

Versatile Routing Options

Seamless Oversampling

Link Multiple Instances

Precise Input and Output Level Control

Authentic VU Meters

Experience the warmth, lo-fi goodness, and unmistakable nostalgia of cassette tapes with Cassette644. This plugin transports you back to the golden era of analog recording, giving your tracks that distinct cassette flavor.

Cassette644 is available for an incredible price of just €16.99. Don't miss this opportunity to give your tracks the authentic character of cassette tape sound.

Visit our website 

https://www.hornetplugins.com

to learn more about Cassette644. Get ready to infuse your music with the vintage magic of cassettes and unlock a whole new realm of sonic possibilities.

https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-cassette644/

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

Looks nice. Any experience here with alternatives that have been around for some time? I am just curious and try to find out where to spend my money… 

I have been using the Porta Cassette  Mix Engine effect in Studio One and love it.  Unfortunately it only works in Studio One.  By being a mix engine effect, crosstalk can be adjusted across all of your tracks and busses,creating a sort of glue. I will try this version since I like supporting companies like Hornet.

• Like 2