VSX 4.0 is Here. Unparalleled 3D audio. Effortless mixing

cclarry

With VSX, you can virtually produce and mix in some of the finest studio listening spaces in the world to ensure that your mix will translate everywhere.

And now we’re pleased to announce that this 3D spatial experience is even better with the release of VSX 4.0.

4.0 has been built FROM THE GROUND UP with NEW binaural psychoacoustic processing that provides an unparalleled 3D experience in headphones.

If you’ve been on the fence about VSX, now is the time to JUMP ON.

There’s a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee if you don’t get the best mixes of your life, without any of the car test “What the hell just happened to my mix” shock!

https://stevenslateaudio.com/vsx

It is a free update (VSX 4). I really appreciate this company. I bought Founders edition (VSX 1.0) and I have been eligible for all the free updates up to this one, each  one adding more value to an already amazing product. I wish other companies do the same for their loyal customers (looking at you iZotope and Waves).

By the way, if you have the opportunity, go and buy VSX. It will make an enormous improvement in your mixes. I can't believe how bad was my mixing room until I started to use this. Can't mix without it.

Edited by pcampos
  • Like 2