New Titles Added to Musio

Vernon Barnes

I recently took out a annual subscription to Musio ($99). While I am waiting on some improvements to the player that are in the pipeline such as keyswitching I still find it very usable with a wide selection of mostly orchestral sounds with some synths and drum machines thrown in for good measure.

Today I received an update notice by email. (see quote below).

Installed - My first impressions.

Industry Brass Pro looks like an update rather than a new addition

CineBrass Sonore - these patches sound very nice.

CineWinds Monster Low Winds - The winds have been the standout for me in the whole package and this library adds some very deep bass wind ensembles 

CineHarpsichord - Some very nice and usable harpsichords

https://musio.com/

The latest wave of new Musio instruments is here.

When we say that Musio's instrument catalog is endless, we mean it. Sure, a super-slick interface with intuitive performance controls is great, but it's nothing without a comprehensive arsenal of premium-quality instruments. That’s why we're always adding new collections for creators to explore—all developed by Cinesamples.

Check out the new kids on the Musio block:

Industry Brass Pro
An expansive addition to the Industry Brass series recorded at Fox Studios' renowned Alfred Newman Scoring Stage. This collection covers the entire brass range with Wagner tubas, euphoniums, cimbassi, bass trombones, piccolo trumpets, and unique ensemble patches. 

CineBrass Sonore
Trumpet and horn sections with maximized tone and body for a wider, more open sound that takes up more room in the mix at a mezzo forte dynamic.

CineWinds Monster Low Winds
A super beefy low woodwind ensemble of bassoons, contrabassoons, bass clarinets, and contrabass clarinets recorded at the legendary MGM Scoring Scoring Stage at Sony Pictures Studios in Los Angeles.

CineHarpsichord
A modern adaptation of a Franco-Flemish 1624 Iohannes Rückers Colmar harpsichord sampled by hand at the legendary MGM Scoring Stage at Sony Pictures Studios in Los Angeles.

Update to the latest version of Musio and try the new titles!

Edited by Vernon Barnes
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1