From US$59.99: get VEGAS 20 at the lowest ever price!

cclarry

Edit for $59.99
Pro for $99.99
Post for $199.99

While we prepare for the upcoming release of the new version, you now have the chance to get the powerful VEGAS 20 at unbeatable prices.

Get all the new features, including those from all 3 updates and take your productions to the next level.

Available until June 27, 2023

https://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/index.php?id=13177&L=52&_oC=upgrade&_oB=vegas-edit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

From last Humble Bundle with VEGAS in it .. I am on Vegas Pro 18

I dont do much in the way of video editing. Main reasons why I keep it relatively up to date is the HUMBLE BUNDLE price is a no brainer AND right back to when Soundforge released vegas I was using it as an audio DAW mixing and recording WAV tracks. I still have projects since back then and they open in Vegas Pro 18 no problem still 

Humble Bundle is usually 2 versions behind. 

New version probably on the horizon. That's usually how MAGIX does things. 

EDIT:  Would also add that at this price the Edit version is probably worth the upgrade, especially if you use VEGAS Pro 18 (or prior) and plan to sit on it for a while (or never upgrade beyond it - VEGAS is a decent NLE to have for low spec/older machines that cannot run other software that well) because the VST3 Support is kind of worth it.

I'm probably going to get it to put on my Windows Notebook, and then move my Resolve Studio License over to my MBP.  I will never upgrade it again, though, since this is likely the last PC Laptop that I will ever own (technically the M1 Pro MBP was an upgrade, but I still use both).  If I ever have to travel and there is a legitimate risk of theft, damage, etc. to my laptop I will just take the PC since it's disposable, at this point, and use VEGAS on it for Video Editing.

Edited by iNate
  • Like 1

The preview performance in this version is basically the same as 18, which is basically the same as 16.

I refunded this and will upgrade SpectraLayers Pro, instead.

I can use VP18 in the same way and for the same reasons, and I will not really be missing anything of note from this version - except more overbearing sheparding towards VEGAS Hub and stuff like that. 

Plus, VP18 integrates with the Humble Bundled HitFilm Pro 16, so there is also that benefit, in case I need it (e.g. for Mocha Tracking, etc.).

The VST3 support is quite nice, but I am tired of eating costs for upgrades that aren't really worth it at all... so I'm clamping down and asking for my money back (which they happily obliged).

Nice price, but just doesn't deliver enough.  I think they're kind of screwing themselves by giving it away, particularly given how laggard the development pace for this software is.

Edited by iNate