Not a deal: Softube making FET Compressor and other plugins legacy

MusicMan

One or more products you own will soon become a legacy product. What does this mean?

In short, your product will soon become a supported legacy product. You will continue to receive updates and bug fixes for three years. After three years, you will no longer receive updates, but you can access the latest qualified update for your legacy product to ensure the integrity of your project.

The supported legacy products are:

• Bass Amp Room
  • Metal Amp Room
  • Vintage Amp Room
  • FET Compressor Mk I

Legacy products are discontinued products no longer sold by Softube. There are two types of legacy products: supported and unsupported.

Legacy products will receive support from Softube for three years after being discontinued. At this point, they become unsupported legacy products. As long as a legacy product is supported, you will receive new installers and updates, and the products themselves will continue to be qualified by our Quality Assurance team.

When the three-year period is coming to an end, we will email you again with more information about your product status.

Learn more by visiting our FAQ, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our Support team.

Kind regards,
Softube

• Like 2

Just now, MrFigg said:

Didn’t JRR just have Vintage Amp Room on sale a day or so ago? Still have?

Oh really?! That should've been pulled from the store sooner in my opinion. I wouldn't be too happy to buy something and then find out a few days later it was made legacy and only get updates for 3 years.

• Like 1