Wave Alchemy 60% off everything (including sale prices)

jngnz

16 hours ago, dee said:

triaz vs drumvolution?

I got drumvolution on a cheap deal, and the con is that some of the effects do not work if you multichannel out to separate tracks in your DAW. I can't remember right now which ones, though. I think certain effects are hardwired to the main output. Anyway, from what I understand Triaz is a much newer and more comprehensive library of drum sounds with a lot of interface tweaks to make it a more efficient workflow. I don't know if they addressed the issue I mentioned above, though. If I were to choose between the two, I'd probably go with Triaz given the reviews I've read about it. Compared to my tinkering with Atlas 2 and XO (which I also own)  I like Atlas 2 and XO better. I haven't used Drumvolution in a project yet, so take what I say with a grain of salt, as my opinion could change once I actually use it. I would have gone for Triaz in this sale, but I am more in need (loosely speaking) of a comprehensive Bass Library, and so I went for Bassynth. Seems to be a much better tool than Substance and cheaper as well, plus it annoys me that I have most of the Output plugins but never see a loyalty deal that's better than a measly $25 off (whoopy) which is What anyone else can get from them on a sale. In other words, I don't think Output understands the word Loyal customer. They're just cash cows ready to milk as much as they can out of you 🙂

• Like 1