bandlab

Jahrika!

Question

ive used bandlab on my chromebook for so long with the exact same microphone, but when i switched to windows it all changed. whenever i have my microphone connected it makes the beat very "underwater-like". any ways to fix it?

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, User 905133 said:

By any chance is it a usb mic? A few months ago I picked up one to use with Zoom meetings and . . . . wait-a-sec.  Is this the same mic as in this post?

yes it is. is the usb mic a problem?

19 minutes ago, Jahrika! said:

yes it is. is the usb mic a problem?

Since a discussion was started in the other thread, if I have anything to add, I will post it there.

I started to reply here and then someone pointed out that there was another thread:

2 hours ago, Byron Dickens said:

Same answer as your other question on the exact same subject.

PS:  I get confused when someone has multiple threads on essentially the same issue. 

Edited by User 905133
to add a PS
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Since a discussion was started in the other thread, if I have anything to add, I will post it there.

I started to reply here and then someone pointed out that there was another thread:

PS:  I get confused when someone has multiple threads on essentially the same issue. 

i apologize, in that one i was talking about cakewalk, and this one was about bandlab.

3 minutes ago, Jahrika! said:

i apologize, in that one i was talking about cakewalk, and this one was about bandlab.

Sorry.  I didn't know Windows worked on chromebook and asssumed you were referring to a switch from  Bandlab (the web-based app) on Chromebook to Cakewalk (Windows software) on a PC.

3 hours ago, Jahrika! said:

ive used bandlab on my chromebook for so long with the exact same microphone, but when i switched to windows it all changed. whenever i have my microphone connected it makes the beat very "underwater-like". any ways to fix it?

You might want to contact Bandlab