Enable auto crossfade on all tracks using ripple edit

Joel Trembecki

Hi,

I'd be really appreciative if the auto crossfade feature could be enabled on all tracks when using ripple edit. I do a lot of dialogue work with multiple tracks and would love to be able to use ripple edit to save time, but the auto crossfade only works on the selected track. So effectively I have to manually select each track, delete a section and move them to get a crossfade. If I use ripple edit, it cuts and moves all tracks as it should, but it only crossfades the highlighted track - meaning I then have to manually select all the tracks to move them and apply the crossfade. This very much seems to make the Ripple edit function superfluous.

• Great Idea 1

I wouldn't call this a feature request - it's more of a bug, or at least a bug of omission.  It didn't take long to fix in any case - probably around a day at most.

The delay in the next update is mostly out of the Cakewalk team's control. There are other things at play delaying the release.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, msmcleod said:

The delay in the next update is mostly out of the Cakewalk team's control. There are other things at play delaying the release.

So this mean that an Introduction video into the 2023 update on the Cakewalk Youtube Channel would also not be possible? 

A one and a half minute teaser would be exciting.