FLEXASIO problem with Cakewalk

Sven

I had everything working in January using FLEXASIO, Cakewalk, and Zoom at the same time to share my Cakewalk session with others.  Today there seems to be a problem.  Cakewalk is up to date.

I uninstall FLEXASIO when I'm not using Zoom to simplify things in Cakewalk.  When I want to use Zoom with Cakewalk I install FLEXASIO then start Cakewalk and uncheck my AudioBox USB 96 audio device.  That would normally ungray the FLEXASIO audio device checkbox and I could then choose that instead and everything was fine.

Today for some reason when I start Cakewalk there is some kind of pulsing static like sound every second or so and the mouse pointer never settles down.  It shows the arrow for a brief moment then shows a light blue 'waiting' circle and keeps rotating between the two over and over.  I couldn't do any work so I uninstalled FLEXASIO and cancelled my Zoom session because they wouldn't be able to hear Cakewalk.

Has anyone else had any problems like this recently?  I'm using FLEXASIO version 1.9.  Again, everything was working perfectly in January.

Thanks.

• Meh 1