Baby Blue

FreeEarCandy

@Wookiee Thanks! I don't have studio monitors, so  its always nice to get feedback from people who do. Not sure which version you listened to, but I think the last one unboxed the toms. I really appreciate all the feedback and glad you had some time to join us here and liked the tune my friend! Always a pleasure hearing from you!

@Lynn Wilson Hey Lynn! Glad to hear from you!  Yeah. Lots of epic drama in this project.  As per our last conversation about dynamics, this is an example of what I was talking about . This song gave me a lot of opportunities to employ that tool. The opportunities don't always present themselves in certain songs, but when they do, I will try to take advantage of them to some degree to reset the mood or introduce a surprise.

Lynn, your comment was very kind and I appreciate all that you said.  Thanks so much!

@Bajan Blue Hi Nigel! Thanks for the review! it sounds like you listened to the first post. I think the last revised post fixed the tom issue-I hope.  Lots of good ears here to help iron out issues I don't catch. Its a great help and I enjoyed all the helpful feedback.  So glad you liked the tune, Nigel!