Antara Auto-tune Artist FREE with annual sub

satya

https://www.antarestech.com/products/subscriptions/unlimited

If you enter the annual subscription of Autotune Unlimited now, you will get a free perpetual license of Auto-tune Artist (valued at $349 USD), a popular tone correction effect. This promotion will be available until May 24, 2023. In addition, Autotune Unlimited includes 2 FREE months of Splice Creator.

If you are still not convinced to start with this subscription you can try it for FREE for 14 days. Note: The Autotune Unlimited free trial is not compatible with the Autotune Artist Free Perpetual License promotion.

Auto-tune Artist will be found in VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats compatible with DAWs on Windows and Mac 64-bit operating systems.

Edited by satyabrata satapathy
  • Thanks 1

If you've got $174.99/yr. extra money laying around.

I'm satisfied with buying a perpetual license at $349 rather than subscription.  Cause of you forget at the end of the year, you'll pay dearly!

Subscription plans like that try to get you used to their Plugins, and if you stop using them, you have to find alternatives.  Best to not even start!

Edited by El Diablo
  • Like 1

I'm actually intrigued by this offer. I sort of look at it like I'd be getting Auto-tune Artist for 50% off and it includes a year of their subscription service plus 2 months of Splice Creator for free. I think I might go for this. Thanks for sharing Satyabrata Satapathy.

I think if I approach it with the right expectations upfront, I won't get sucked into their subscription. I guess I'll just have to see. 🙃

2 hours ago, burtles101 said:

I'm actually intrigued by this offer. I sort of look at it like I'd be getting Auto-tune Artist for 50% off and it includes a year of their subscription service plus 2 months of Splice Creator for free. I think I might go for this. Thanks for sharing Satyabrata Satapathy.

I think if I approach it with the right expectations upfront, I won't get sucked into their subscription. I guess I'll just have to see. 🙃

If I was forced to go into a subscription, I would pick Waves Ultimate over all others.  Why?  Because of their massive library of generalized plugins.  Generalized, meaning, their focus is on coverage of everything and more instead of just one specific area.

Antarestech's focus is on vocals.  Why would I want just vocal plugins in a subscription plan?

Does Antarestech have their own instruments or sampler instrument?

For now....I'm going to stay away from all subscriptions no matter what kind of steak is being held in front on me.

Anyone whom does subscriptions is saying it's okay to have subscriptions to those businesses whom sell plugins. Your also making it harder on everyone else that just wants to own them and not rent them!

Edited by El Diablo

2 hours ago, El Diablo said:

Anyone whom does subscriptions is saying it's okay to have subscriptions to those businesses whom sell plugins. Your also making it harder on everyone else that just wants to own them and not rent them!

To each their own perspective.