CBB Theme for an old, legally blind person?

kmcintyre

8 hours ago, Neon Laser 84 said:

Like this but make everything that's gray white, and everything that's white black. I think that's what OP meant.

As the OP stated: 

On 5/2/2023 at 1:32 AM, kmcintyre said:

What I need to use CBB is a theme that is black on white (like 0x000000 on 0xFFFFFF). 

Also, please note that the OP hasn't been around since almost a year ago when the initial post was made.  Please note, I voluntarily removed my posts because they addressed other high-contrast possibilities (i.e., non-100% Black and White solutions): 

On 6/10/2023 at 9:48 AM, User 905133 said:

Since this is really a request by one person for a Black & White theme, off-topic content related to other high-contrast possibilities has been removed.

I'd suggest if others are interested in requesting and/or discussing high-contrast themes, that is a a different topic. 

2 hours ago, Colin Nicholls said:

Recreating our themes using the forthcoming theming tools for New Sonar is a gonna be so fun... (engaging the power of positive thinking here).

If a Sonar Theme Editor actually turns up in some distant future, my guess is that it will be at best a paint-by-numbers coloring app. As for modifying icons, not so much.