Clips with audio playing showing as flat lines in track view

EDT

• 6 months later...

Hi guys!

I really got stocked on my Sonar Producer X-3 now and feel very helpless...

NOTHING HELP WITH USING redraw waveforms FUNGSIONS! ( only blocks showing in my sonar and no Wave form picture )

My qestion is: Even i tryed to re install my Sonar nothing helpt me.. ( could it be som bug on my Grafic card?)

Should i clean the whole computer and reinnstall my win 10 Home Editon and then re install Sonar?

Could it be other reasons for this to happening like virus? Im really comfused guys...

My computer is a Dell with 16 gb ram and 3,8  Intel Quad core prosessor and a ssd drive 1 tb

Edited by Steinar

10 hours ago, Steinar said:

Hi guys!

I really got stocked on my Sonar Producer X-3 now and feel very helpless...

NOTHING HELP WITH USING redraw waveforms FUNGSIONS! ( only blocks showing in my sonar and no Wave form picture )

My qestion is: Even i tryed to re install my Sonar nothing helpt me.. ( could it be som bug on my Grafic card?)

Should i clean the whole computer and reinnstall my win 10 Home Editon and then re install Sonar?

Could it be other reasons for this to happening like virus? Im really comfused guys...

My computer is a Dell with 16 gb ram and 3,8  Intel Quad core prosessor and a ssd drive 1 tb

Your picture cache directory is probably full.

The picture folder is specified in Preferences->File->Audio Data.

Go to this folder in Windows explorer, and delete all the .WOV and .TR2 files in there.  Any waveform pictures that were in there will be recreated the next time you open a project.