What Is The Worst Thing You've Done In Your Life

jack c.

This is a cool song with really good lyrics. Great sound and I really dig the vocals here.  The drum arrangement is an interesting choice, I hear the toms panned, but I don't hear a kick, hat or snare holding down the groove, could just be my ears. Really like the acapella bit but I miss a bridge here.  I agree about the repetitiveness, I think there's some opportunity to to create some tension and do a nice release at the end.  Even so it's a good song and a good mix. Thumbs up!

22 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

Good question. Shouldn't have done this, could have done that.
Stuff that eats at you until you realize again there's nothing you can do about it.
Good song Jack. Bit repetitive in spots but that's ok.

true,true.thanks for listen/comments.jack c.

11 hours ago, Kevin Walsh said:

This is a cool song with really good lyrics. Great sound and I really dig the vocals here.  The drum arrangement is an interesting choice, I hear the toms panned, but I don't hear a kick, hat or snare holding down the groove, could just be my ears. Really like the acapella bit but I miss a bridge here.  I agree about the repetitiveness, I think there's some opportunity to to create some tension and do a nice release at the end.  Even so it's a good song and a good mix. Thumbs up!

the toms panned, but I don't hear a kick, hat or snare holding down the groove.

the toms might be in their way.thanks for listen/comments.jack c.