Symphony #12 for Virtual Instruments (complete)

Jerry Gerber

I'm posting my entire 12th symphony for your enjoyment.  

I also want to say that I began using Cakewalk around 1990, so that's about 33 years ago.  I love it now more than ever (is it weird to love a software program?  (probably ☺️!).   In any event, CW is an incredible work of art and science, so thank you to all the people who develop, manage, fix bugs and market this wonderful music software!

This work was completed in October of 2022.

I 10:03

II 5:56

III 6:25

IV 8:38

Composed for VSL Orchestral Cube and various softsynths. The 4th movement was recently accepted into the 2023 New York City Electroacoustic Music Festival (festival has time constraints so I couldn’t submit entire work).

PLAY

Edited by Jerry Gerber
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Jerry Gerber said:

I'm posting my entire 12th symphony for your enjoyment.  

I also want to say that I began using Cakewalk around 1990, so that's about 33 years ago.  I love it now more than ever (is it weird to love a software program?  (probably ☺️!).   In any event, CW is an incredible work of art and science, so thank you to all the people who develop, manage, fix bugs and market this wonderful music software!

This work was completed in October of 2022.

I 10:03

II 5:56

III 6:25

IV 8:38

Composed for VSL Orchestral Cube and various softsynths. The 4th movement was recently accepted into the 2023 New York City Electroacoustic Music Festival (festival has time constraints so I couldn’t submit entire work).

PLAY

Outstanding composing, recording, engineering and mixing. Best of luck in the Music Festival 👍👍🎶🎶🎶🎶