Music For Flute And Flugel

jack c.

41 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

Hey Jack,
What VSTi's on this one?
If I'm honest the sound quality, length and repetitive nature of the melody made it impossible for me to stay with this one.

Sorry, but I'm keeping it "real" my friend...

t

What VSTi's on this one?

do ya want to know what i used?

Sorry, but I'm keeping it "real" my friend...

i'm open to good/bad comments always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jack c.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jack c. said:

what's wrong with sound quality?jack c.

Nothing, unless you compare it to someone with a $10,000 library of orchestra samples.  I appreciate the experimental side of your songwriting, Jack.  This piece seems, to me, a movement within a larger piece rather than a complete song, especially considering the abrupt ending.  Sometimes I get the urge to write orchestral pieces, but I don't have great samples, nor much experience, so I just listen to others.  I applaud you for your confidence.

21 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

Nothing, unless you compare it to someone with a $10,000 library of orchestra samples.  I appreciate the experimental side of your songwriting, Jack.  This piece seems, to me, a movement within a larger piece rather than a complete song, especially considering the abrupt ending.  Sometimes I get the urge to write orchestral pieces, but I don't have great samples, nor much experience, so I just listen to others.  I applaud you for your confidence.

hey lynn:thaks for nice thoughts!jack c.