Can't here the sound

Tad Strange

Question

image.thumb.png.9a1d339de2c2c553b0000d2987a1ebea.pngimage.png.56cf84932f54c6e30f0aa0dbd7b5386e.png

Hi, I'm using the Mackie Onyx Producer 2.2 as the Audio Interface. The first time I plug in the guitar and follow the tutorial, everything works fine, the TH3, the recording, everything is good.
But on the next day, I notice that I can't here the sound after recording anymore, the TH3 also not working.

5 answers to this question

Then you need to trouble shoot a bit. Check the "Devices" to make sure that the Mackie is still selected as the input and output. Check that when you play back you see meters moving. Check that the Master bus and the HW output meters show activity. Then check that the volume on the Mackie interface is up.

Do you have Headphones or Speakers plugged in to the Mackie?

Basically, run through the whole signal path and make sure that the signal is going where you want it to go.

Edited by reginaldStjohn

7 hours ago, reginaldStjohn said:

Then you need to trouble shoot a bit. Check the "Devices" to make sure that the Mackie is still selected as the input and output. Check that when you play back you see meters moving. Check that the Master bus and the HW output meters show activity. Then check that the volume on the Mackie interface is up.

Do you have Headphones or Speakers plugged in to the Mackie?

Basically, run through the whole signal path and make sure that the signal is going where you want it to go.

I have the sound coming out from the speaker plugged into the Mackie. Just not from the recording or get effect from the TH3
image.png.d824deb76b3cd860bbea0f9d9f3e3acb.pngAs you can see, here, the signal is still in, but I can't here anything while playback

Edited by Tad Strange