now time vertical bar won't stop rewind or fast forward

Pascal Auger

4 hours ago, Bristol_Jonesey said:

Easiest way to stop it is press the spacebar

nope. even if i press spacebar it doesnt stop. i have to press it 2 times,  or if i press FF, i have to press RW to stop it.
 And if i press RW or FF, the bug will continue, it's not fixed, it will restart without stopping where i want. can't be precise.
  i think it's because i have a plugin or 2 open when i do that. or it have something to do with the zoom. it's boring.

Are you in Piano Roll View, looking at Midi Controller Data (eg CC#4, or CC#64) with lots of split midi clips and take lanes? That can freak Cakewalk out for me.  Have to wait till it finishes it’s hissy fit then click back to velocity view and/or bounce the clips down or move smaller amounts of clips to another track.

May not be your issue but it sounds very similar.

Edited by Blogospherianman

On 2/20/2023 at 12:18 AM, Blogospherianman said:

Are you in Piano Roll View, looking at Midi Controller Data (eg CC#4, or CC#64) with lots of split midi clips and take lanes? That can freak Cakewalk out for me.  Have to wait till it finishes it’s hissy fit then click back to velocity view and/or bounce the clips down or move smaller amounts of clips to another track.

May not be your issue but it sounds very similar.

im just on audio tracks. but i just realized, it's when i press "end" for FF and "pagedown" for RW on my keyboard, that it's make to bug.