Acustica Magic Flow

cclarry

MAGIC FLOW is out!

Get the magic mixing tool created in collaboration with Magic Maker and industry legend Josh Gudwin and Studio DMI,  designed for a fast audio workflow.

With an intuitive interface and presets by Josh himself, you can quickly achieve the same sound that has made him one of the most sought-after producers in the industry.

Introductory price: €84 (€163) save 48% until March 15th, 2023!

https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/magicflow

Key Features

Initially, the concept of MAGIC FLOW was as a vocal plugin but expanded to a hybrid channel strip built around Josh’s analog and digital workflow.

A Center Display for easy and proper comprehension

Master Insertion of Josh’s hardware chain before the digital processing

2 Preamps: one for input and one for output stage

High Quality Filters

A Peak Levelling Unit and a Dynamic EQ with pre-established parameters

A Dynamic Resonance Compressor with a Sibilants Detector

High quality Post Compression EQ with 4 different recalls

Global Dry/Wet Control

A final limiter never exceeding 0

Magic Flow comes in a “Standard” version and an alternative “ZL*” version, which operates at *zero latency and is thus suitable for use when tracking, at the cost of extra processing resources. For further details consult the Magic Flow user's manual in the Overview section.

Edited by cclarry

Copped it.  

Still learning the in’s and out's.  I slapped it on my 2 mix across several genres of music, within a minute had things sounding better- tighter, more ‘expensive’ sounding I guess.  Gonna avoid their “magic” buzzword here, but I think they nailed it.  The “mid bump” button is pretty awesome, as boring as a button like that may seem.  I kinda rolled my eyes at the preset eqs, but they actually seem to work pretty great on a lot of stuff.  

The pros of packing a crapload into one plug in may seem like they are balanced with the con of not being able to user define a lot of the parameters, but this doesn’t seem to matter that much.  

I highly recommend you demo it before the intro price disappears.  

• Like 1