MeldaProduction Valentine's Offer - 8 plugins for the price of 4

cclarry

MeldaProduction has announced a special Valentine's Day round of the Eternal Madness Discount (offering 50% off 4 plugins every week). This time you get one free plugin with every EMD purchase. Getting started on Monday, February 13th, 2023.

Deal of the week:

Buy MTurboReverbLE and get MDynamicEq for free.

Buy MAutopanMB and get MFreeformAnalogEq for free.

Buy MGranularMB and get MBitFunMB for free.

Buy MFlangerMB and get MPhaserMB for free.

https://www.meldaproduction.com/eternalmadnessdiscounts

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

One quick note/caveat: Unless I'm seeing it wrong (or it's just me), the "ridealong" gift for MGranularMB is MBitFun (also part of the free FX collection), and not MBitFunMB.

I was thinking of jumping on this if both were MB, but I already have the (free) BitFun, and I've seen MGranularMB lower at least once, so I might wait it out a bit longer.

I do wonder if the non-MB currently showing on the page is an error, though -- a freely-available effect isn't so much a "gift", and the other three deals say you "get M(whatever) worth $(value) for free", while the MGranularMB page says this:

image.png.a1d31f8125dff58d5c6af21459a5f47c.png

Maybe they'll switch it up at some point, to match the other current deals. Especially if Larry's copy above came direct from Melda, and they've just horked up their own plans a bit.

Edited to add: It appears the same set of deals is also available via AudioDeluxe, where they (hopefully correctly?) list MBitFunMB as the MGranularMB freebie. The second plugin doesn't show up in the cart, so I'm not sure where exactly it gets included -- but MGranularMB is a buck cheaper there, another 10% gets auto-knocked off and WAProd Imprint is auto-included in the cart for free, so it may be worth a look at AD if you're interested.

Edited by Zolton