Set Template Icon....

hockeyjx

I did some searching, but I can't find where/how to do that. There was a video that said put it in the notes, but that did not work. I don't know if there is a size/filetype requirement either, because maybe that is the issue.

I know this is something that isn't really important, but I'd still like to know.

i first create my template as a normal cwp file. then once i save and close it, a make a copy and rename it with a .cwt extension. copy/move that file into the template folder(s). for some reason, the save-as template doesn't seem to capture the image added into the notes section. so the "save as cwp -> then copy -> rename cwt" trick works reliably every time.

image.png.f492bdb3b522152e9ff59f32bfbc027c.png

save as cwp -> make copy & rename extension

image.png.34c3c0e2273c3e4e21f22291fb4e7d9b.png

then in the start screen:

image.png.349e63eb21cd30afe95aafe6d14ee996.png

Edited by Glenn Stanton
  • Thanks 1

strange. i have images in the start screen, in the source cwp, and in the cwp generated from the template. it's important to remember to always follow the source -> target approach because editing the template directly or saving it directly (typically) removes the image.

see example: one saved as template -- the front of the template file is missing the image data. for the second, copy source cwp to target cwt, the front of the file contains the image data.

image.png.2573863d3000cc7e8827ede9ecf2dc61.png

Edited by Glenn Stanton