Invalid Username When attempting to Activate

Patrick Judson

Question

I still have my same account used for Cakewalk/Sonar and have been using CWBBL without activation prompts.
This morning I launched CWBBL and was prompted to activate. However, my credentials no longer works even though it is the same credentials I am using to post this question.
Do I need to create a new account?

I also attempted to use Offline activation with BandLab assistant but selecting the activation request file does nothing.

I am using build 2022.11 Update 1.

Note: I got the below error message when I first attempted to update.
You can just ignore it as I am unable to remove it from this post. :)

Thank you!

image.png

Edited by Patrick Judson

2 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, Patrick Judson said:

You can just ignore it as I am unable to remove it from this post. :)

image.png

Options to delete image: (1) Use trash can at bottom when editing the post. (2) Delete image via Profile > My Attachments.

Edited by User 905133
to summarize two options for deleting images from posts

On 12/23/2022 at 9:37 AM, Patrick Judson said:

my credentials no longer works even though it is the same credentials I am using to post this question.

My understanding is that Bandlab uses the same credentials for everything.

Are you able to sign out and then back in to the forum with the same username/password that you're trying with activation?

You don't mention what browser you're using, but Bandlab tends to favor Chrome-derived ones like Chrome, Edge and Brave. I use Brave, which comes with extensive cookie, tracker, and popup blocking by default for every site. Sometimes for things like this where the program uses a browser for authentication I have to disable all of that blocking to get it to work.