HorNet Harmonics Pro

cclarry

Harmonics Pro allows you to control up to 10 different harmonics and a clipper with pre- emphasis and de-emphasis filters and the optional hysteresis behavior.

Here’s the complete list of features:

Up to 10 different harmonics can be added to original signal

Master control for harmonics level

Soft clipper

Pre emphasis and de emphasis eq with up to 4 different filters

Hysteresis simulation (transformer, tube and magnetic tape behavior)

Input and output level can be linked to keep level constant

Separate dry and wet controls

Intelligent oversampling that allows the plugin to always work internally at 192Khz

Vector user interface which is sharp on every resolution

Freely resizable user interface

Apple Silicon M1 support

macOS (10.11 and later) and Windows (Vista and later) support.

64-bit on Mac and Windows.

Audio Units, VST, VST3 and AAX format.

HoRNet Harmonics Pro is available for just 10,99€ and if you own the free Harmonics it’s just 5,49€.
As always, we provide a 15 days 100% money back guarantee but you can try the demo before buying.
Owners of the complete bundle can have the plugin with 40% discount.

https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-harmonics-pro/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

It's on sale right now for the next 3 days, but I'm trying to figure out what it does... there's like no videos other than the creator video.

The concept behind plugins like this are based on understanding the music theory behind harmonics. This is something that many of us don't learn about, even growing up in a musical family, until we decide to take music theory classes in college. I miss those days. I used to hate music theory and almost failed my first class but years later I took it again and did quite well. I just needed to change my perspective on it and looked at music theory as guidelines rather than hard and fast rules. Once I did that, I enjoyed it a lot more. Anyways, Andrew Huang has a good video on this topic. 

• Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, Patrick Derbidge said:

The concept behind plugins like this are based on understanding the music theory behind harmonics. This is something that many of us don't learn about, even growing up in a musical family, until we decide to take music theory classes in college. I miss those days. I used to hate music theory and almost failed my first class but years later I took it again and did quite well. I just needed to change my perspective on it and looked at music theory as guidelines rather than hard and fast rules. Once I did that, I enjoyed it a lot more. Anyways, Andrew Huang has a good video on this topic. 

Thank you!

• Like 1