⚡️⚡️Kilohearts: Phase Plant Synth ($73.15 @ Loot Audio | RRP $199) plus Convolver for $9 ⚡️⚡️

MusicMan

4 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Timing and luck counts for a lot with this stuff, doesn't it?!

Sometimes it pays to jump quickly. That's not always the case and sometimes there's a better deal, but when it gets to some of these prices, that gets less and less likely. But the other big plus... I get to use it now 😃

Speaking of timing, mine was... not good enough in this case. I got distracted, and that PREBLACK10 code expired when the clock hit midnight (somewhere) on the 20th, so I missed it.

On the bright side, that gives me another week or so to trawl current and upcoming deals before any product discount I'm tracking expires. And probably leads to better decisions overall. But I'll miss that ten percent!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Zolton said:

Ah, that would be great. I've been able to translate articles that I'm interested in, but it's a bit of a slog. (The samples and software archive work wonders, though.)

At Plugins-Samples, it asks for a "Subscription Number", but I don't see that in the email Falkemedia sent to confirm the subscription, only an order # (which doesn't seem to work in the form). When I click on the (translated) "Manage digital subscriptions" link under "Magazine subscriptions" on falkemedia-shop.de, the page I get on falkemedia-abo.de lists my "subscription name" as "beat e-paper", which doesn't seem very specific.

Do you happen to remember where you found the info for Plugin-Samples, or did it just work/show up when you made the order? For me, the "Orders" section there says "No order has been made yet.", so it's possible (quite possible; I had to enlist help from Marco a couple of times to usher my order through the system) that something for me isn't connected quite right.

Hmm... I wonder if there has been some kind of glitch with my subscription? I seem to attract those.

My order confirmation says "1x Beat - E-Paper Abonnement", but they actually sent me a paper letter (with my name misspelled...) to confirm the subscription and on Falkemedia's website the delivery method is "Deutsche Post". I never received any account info to access my digital subscriptions and my email/password for falkemedia-shop.de doesn't work at falkemedia-abo.de.

I haven't received the physical magazines but I do get emails from Marco when a new issue is out, and on those emails there is a link that takes me to Plugins-Samples. The letter they sent me had my subscription number and I used that to access all the content on Plugins-Samples.

In your shoes I'd contact Falke Media or Marco and ask for the subscription number or if they can allow you to access Plugins-Samples. The last time I subscribed to the digital version of Beat it included access to Plugins-Samples, but I can't remember if I had to jump through any hoops for it.

Edited by pseudopop
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, pseudopop said:

Hmm... I wonder if there has been some kind of glitch with my subscription? I seem to attract those.

My order confirmation says "1x Beat - E-Paper Abonnement", but they actually sent me a paper letter (with my name misspelled...) to confirm the subscription and on Falkemedia's website the delivery method is "Deutsche Post". I never received any account info to access my digital subscriptions and my email/password for falkemedia-shop.de doesn't work at falkemedia-abo.de.

I haven't received the physical magazines but I do get emails from Marco when a new issue is out, and on those emails there is a link that takes me to Plugins-Samples. The letter they sent me had my subscription number and I used that to access all the content on Plugins-Samples.

In your shoes I'd contact Falke Media or Marco and ask for the subscription number or if they can allow you to access Plugins-Samples. The last time I subscribed to the digital version of Beat it included access to Plugins-Samples, but I can't remember if I had to jump through any hoops for it.

Interesting -- thanks, I appreciate the info!

My situation is similar in some ways -- I also got a paper letter (in German, and although my country defaulted to Germany in the order form, the letter found me at my US postal address) to confirm. But my email granting access to issues pointed me to https://webkiosk.falkemedia.de or https://webkiosk.beat.de -- maybe because my address for the order was in Germany?

(There was no option for US, though I didn't think much about it when I went through the process. I did get the impression at every step along the way that my order was handled as a "special case", but Marco mentioned early on it was some initial issue with my email address, so I'm not sure.)

I pinged Marco several times to herd things along, so I'll give him a break for a little while. (I started with the Falkemedia / Beat support emails, but never got a response.) It's really useful to know what I specifically might want to ask for/about when the next issue arrives, though. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Zolton said:

My situation is similar in some ways -- I also got a paper letter (in German, and although my country defaulted to Germany in the order form, the letter found me at my US postal address) to confirm. But my email granting access to issues pointed me to https://webkiosk.falkemedia.de or https://webkiosk.beat.de -- maybe because my address for the order was in Germany?

I didn't have the letter at hand when I wrote my previous message, but now that I look at it it's actually the customer number ("Kundennummer", right above the salutation) and not a subscription number that I used at Plugins-Samples. Try that one if your letter has it.

• Thanks 1