Plugin Alliance: Mix Monolith by AYAIC (PA-EXT $69.99)

MusicMan

Plugin Alliance: Mix Monolith by AYAIC (PA-EXT $69.99)

Ayaic - Mix Monolith
It is an Automatic Mixing System that utilizes universal level-plane increments of 5dB to help level your tracks with speed and precision in any environment. From individual tracks to buss groups, FX channels to your master fader, the Mix Monolith will create a mix that is balanced and open.

Use this voucher code during checkout:

MONOLITH-6999

it expires 11:59 pm PST on November 19

How does PA_EXT work?

PA_EXT is the 1st pop-up store. We will offer you plugins from our new EXTernal brands with a best price guarantee. These offers will be time limited, valid for 48 hours only! After that time, these offers will be removed from the PA store. PA_EXT brands will not be sold via PA permanently, and they will not be included in our subscription bundles.

• 1. Purchase at PA
    • You purchase EXT plugins via plugin-alliance.com just like you are used to. Make sure to follow the Plugin Alliance newsletter so you won't miss any EXT offers!
  • 2. Receive EXT Voucher from PA
    • You will receive an email from PA with a voucher and the link to the EXT website right after your purchase.
  • 3. Redeem EXT Voucher
    • Please follow the EXT link in your PA email and redeem your individual code on the EXT page. The EXT page is also where you will download your new plugin.

You want to learn more about this plugin, its features and our EXTernal partner? Please click here and get more product information, industry reviews and videos! Of course, you will get a full product description, more images and all technical features listed.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/ext-ayaic-mix-monolith.html

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

More info on AYAIC MIX MONOLITH

Edit: You can't hear the mix he says he's going to play because YouTube blocked it and he had to edit it out or lose the whole video.

I'm not a 'let something make my mix/tone decisions for me' kind of guy.
So I don't think I would normally even use this.
But if I found myself in a situation where I had to mix someone else's beast of a project in a short period of time - I might consider trying it. 
Still I might try this at some point and compare it to something I lovingly mixed to see how it compares... (like I'll ever have time for that :( )

Missed the sale back when because this wasn't even on my radar - it's currently on sale for $99 (December sale 50% of MSRP) from developer.
https://www.ayaicinc.com/mix-monolith 

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 2