активация Cakewalk

ВСЕМ ПРИВЕТ! С НЕКОТОРЫХ ПОР НЕ МОГУ ЭКСПОРТИРОВАТЬ МИКСЫ. ВЫХОДИТ ОКОШКО  "Сохранение запрещено:у вас не активирован Cakewalk."Я УЖЕ ЧТО ТОЛЬКО НЕ ДЕЛАЛ. НЕ ПОЛУЧАЕТСЯ. УЖЕ ДВА РАЗА УДАЛЯЛ CAKEWALK. ВСЁ ОДНО И ТОЖЕ. ДРУЗЬЯ!!! ПОДСКАЖИТЕ ПОЖАЙЛУСТА КАК АКТИВИРОВАТЬ. В САМОЙ ПРОГРАММЕ В СПРАВКАХ НАЖИМАЮ "обновить активацию" МЕНЯ ПЕРЕКИДЫВАЕТ В ИНТЕРНЕТ ЭКСПЛОРЕР, А ОН НЕ НАХОДИТ СТАНИЦУ. ЧТО ДЕЛАТЬ РЕБЯТА???? ОЧЕНЬ ПРОШУ ПОМОГИТЕ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOS!!!!!!!!! SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOS!!!!!!!!!!!

He's having trouble activating apparently:

HELLO WORLD! FOR SOME TIME NOW I CAN'T EXPORT MIXES. COMES OUT THE WINDOW "Saving is prohibited: you have not activated Cakewalk." I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. IT DOESN'T WORK. I HAVE ALREADY REMOVED CAKEWALK TWICE. IT'S THE SAME THING. FRIENDS!!! TELL ME HOW TO ACTIVATE. IN THE PROGRAM ITSELF IN THE HELP I CLICK "UPDATE ACTIVATION" I AM THROWN TO THE INTERNET EXPLORER, AND IT DOES NOT FIND THE PAGE. WHAT DO YOU GUYS DO???? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOS!!!!!!!!! SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOS!!!!!!!!!!!

On 9/17/2022 at 7:07 AM, Андрей Шмальц said:

HI ALL! FOR SOME TIME I CAN'T EXPORT MIXES. A WINDOW COMES OUT "Saving is prohibited: you do not have Cakewalk activated." I HAVE NOT DONE ALREADY. DOES NOT WORK. ALREADY DELETED CAKEWALK TWO TIMES. EVERYTHING IS THE SAME. FRIENDS!!! TELL PLEASE HOW TO ACTIVATE. IN THE PROGRAM ITSELF IN INFORMATION I CLICK "update activation" I AM SHIPPED TO THE INTERNET EXPLORER, BUT HE DOES NOT FIND THE STATION. WHAT TO DO GUYS???? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOS!!!!!! SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOS!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all you need to create a Bandlab account to activate Cakewalk. 

In Cakewalk under the Help Tab click on SIGN-IN. A pop up window will appear - click on "CREATE Account."

Once you have created your account return to CAKEWALK locate the HELP TAB Again and sign in from within Cakewalk. It should activate itself. 

If you're activating it by using the the B.A (bandlab assistant) app then it wont work. Here are some reports on B.A not working anymore. 

Also: This might be because "Internet Explorer" are not supported by Microsoft anymore. Cakewalk needs to install "Webview." 

Edited by Will.