Pics of My Gear

Ken Newton

Question

WG’mawnin again, this is so much fun.  Esp knowing I’m going to get something out of it.

Before I create a template I took pics of my gear.  I’m not going to include them in the template but I am going to share them now.  I’d love to hear from anyone who has used any of these, and I’m going to have a question.  

Unfortunately I’m going to have to include the attached pics over a few posts, they’re big.

Microphone: Behringer B-Pro.  3 toggle switches; one toggles 3 ways, the other 2 toggle 2 ways.  Pics of each of them.  This is what my question will involve.

Board: Alesis Multimix 4 USB FX.  I love this thing.  I may have a question or 2 about it at some point also.

Comouter: IBM ThinkCentre.  Intel Core i5 3.20 GHz processor.  4 GB RAM.  1 TB HD.  Windows 11.

Headphones:  I can’t tell what kind they are but they work fine

00BB5386-8D80-418A-9829-CB42882E425C.jpeg

771CDFF3-8772-42B4-9691-E6296C4A7EF4.jpeg

3 answers to this question

Hi. If you have a question, your title should be more specific like: "Is this mic any good?"

You might also consider reducing your pics to 1MB or so and posting them within the same thread instead of creating a new one for each pic.

You can also post about gear here & here.

Hope this helps.

Edited by sjoens
  • Thanks 1

I learned about pic sizes and overall member space allotment today, thank you.  I’ll probably just screenshot any big pics I have from here on in.  I was going to ask a few questions today but got busy with my day, I will have a few questions tomorrow.  Thanks.