Diginoiz: Free Expansion (More About That Bass 3 – Subdivine Expansion) Save €14.90 808 Day Deal / 48 Hours

MusicMan

808 Day Deal!
(available only 48 Hours)

More About That Bass 3
A new expansion for Subdivine! 50 fresh, unique, and great sounding bass/808 presets ready to enhance your Trap, R&B, Drill, Hip Hop, Pop tracks, or in fact any tracks that need a solid low end! Three octaves of deep, rich, full, and dynamic sounds ready to kick any bottom!

PLEASE NOTE: Subdivine Vst is required for this product.

To install the expansion after purchase, download zip file, unpack it and run the installer. Simple and easy.

Available Formats

• More About That Bass 3 – Subdivine expansion. Contains 50 Bass/808 presets ready to use in your Subdivine Vst.

Royalty Free

• All samples and sounds in this library are licensed to you ‘Royalty-Free’ by Diginoiz so you can use them in your commercial compositions with no extra costs. For more details see the license agreement.

Download Details

• Every purchase you make contains 2 Zip (2,0 (Win) and 2,4 (Mac Os) Gb after zip compression),

Wav

50 presets for Subdivine Vst

https://diginoiz.com/series/subdivine-expansion-with-deep-rich-and-dynamic-bass-sounds/

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Niky Serrano said:

Subdivine Lite
(I suppose that works with those presets)

https://diginoiz.com/series/free-vst-instrument-subdivine-lite/

That would be very cool if it works with that. I'd be a little surprised and have the full version, so I haven't checked, but if it did work with lite, that's even better for people that don't 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MusicMan said:

That would be very cool if it works with that. I'd be a little surprised and have the full version, so I haven't checked, but if it did work with lite, that's even better for people that don't 🙂

Yes, it could be great!
I can not test it here because I am not in front of my computer, but I will try it this afternoon
Anyway, if there is someone that wants to try it too... as I said always, four eyes see more than two