Head Crusher by Audio Assault $3 with code! (analog modeled saturator)(Limited Time Only - usually $49.99)

MusicMan

Head Crusher by Audio Assault $3 with code! (analog modeled saturator)

Use code AAFIFTY to get it for $3 instead of $49.99. Not sure how much longer this will work.

I've been testing this out and for the price it's pretty amazing and worthy of it's own post. I've got plenty of saturation plugins, but this has some cool options and is easy to dial in a great sound. Includes a mix knob as well, so easy to blend some heavy saturation. Works really well on the drum buss.

No brainer at that price.

Head Crusher

• Analog Goodness
  • Head Crusher is an analog modeled saturator, based on 4 different pieces of classic hardware.
  • Head Crusher is perfect for giving more "oomph" to any source you feed it, use it to make a bass line cut through small speakers, make your drum bus sound much more powerful, or simply use it to destroy anything to taste.

https://audioassault.mx/collections/plugins/products/headcrusher

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Esteban Villanova said:

This one is pretty decent.

I was really surprised at how good it sounds. I'm well covered for plugins in that area (yes you could say saturated!) but it's still a little different and I can see it being used quite a lot.

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 2