25% Off – Only at Sweetwater! Audiomodern Software & Virtual Instruments

cclarry

Interesting.  There was a 25% off sale on the Audiomodern site up until a few days ago.   I just bought their two paid Playbeat Expansions there.  It's very weird now that euros and dollars are basically the same price.

And today I see there is another free Playbeat 3 expansion, EXEA.

https://audiomodern.com/shop/packs/exea-cinematic-electronic-expansion/

I love Audiomodern.

• Like 2

Also, Larry, while Sweetwater has done a lot of great sales, do you think they have really got into it with this set?   You follow them more than me. 

I always think of Sweetwater as the only place in the world where they will list stuff like Waves products at their original price of $199 or whatever, and then it's up to customers to counter with a better price. So much software is in the catalog at these insane list prices that nobody ever pays.   Because they do the catalog it kind of traps them from being on top of the kind of limited time deals beloved on this forum.   Perhaps they want to be a competitive online store, a place you look for better prices. 

9 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Also, Larry, while Sweetwater has done a lot of great sales, do you think they have really got into it with this set?   You follow them more than me. 

I always think of Sweetwater as the only place in the world where they will list stuff like Waves products at their original price of $199 or whatever, and then it's up to customers to counter with a better price. So much software is in the catalog at these insane list prices that nobody ever pays.   Because they do the catalog it kind of traps them from being on top of the kind of limited time deals beloved on this forum.   Perhaps they want to be a competitive online store, a place you look for better prices. 

No Reid, this is just a "one off" for them.  They typically charge regular price for everything, and as you stated,
the only way around that is to "negotiate" with your Sales Engineer.  They have sales, but even their "sales" are
not as cheap as buying at the discounters usually!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

No Reid, this is just a "one off" for them.  They typically charge regular price for everything, and as you stated,
the only way around that is to "negotiate" with your Sales Engineer.  They have sales, but even their "sales" are
not as cheap as buying at the discounters usually!

Too bad.  We could use another good discounter.  Those prices were very good.

• Like 1