PAN AND RECALL MIX

Milton Sica

Question

I started to observe that the PAN of track 1 of my projects started to be changed from the center without any kind of command from me.

At first I thought it might be something with my Nano Kontrol. I unplugged it and worked on some projects without it plugged in.

The problem continued to happen, from what I observed by the execution/play of the projects.

It is important to note that there is no automation track for the track's PAN and, even so, during play it keeps changing from the center where I want it to be.

To overcome the problem I found that creating an automation track to keep the PAN always in the center would fix the problem.

And indeed, it fixes it. But the variations keep happening and this has become a problem, because it interferes with the dynamics I want for the music.

I also ended up saving a MIX with the PAN control in the center and found that MIX recovery doesn't work for track number 1.

So I started with one problem and ended up finding another.

What could I be doing wrong or what should I do so that the PAN remains in the position I placed it without being changed in Play?

6 answers to this question

17 hours ago, John Vere said:

Most important missing information is are these Midi or Audio tracks. 
If it audio it is truly a mystery. 
If it’s Midi then check the event list. 

Thanks for the answer.
Happens on ALL TRACKS.
There is no AUTOMATION in the project.

38 minutes ago, John Vere said:

You said it was Track 1. 
I asked if this was a Midi track because there could be a pan event CC10 which will show on event list for the track  

Thanks.  But it's not a MIDI track. And, as I said, there is no automation.