Module Does Not Save With Project

2buss

Hello All,

It's been a while since I'v posted on the Cakewalk forum. This might be my first on the BandLab forum..

So, every time I reopen a project, I hav to install the "Markers" module to the Control Bar again, becs it never saves with the project after it is closed. 

The markers themselves, on the timeline get saved, btw.

Is that normal behavior or should the module save to the control bar with the project?

Thanks

1 minute ago, msmcleod said:

Either:

- Save your workspace as a custom workspace; or
- Set your workspace to "none"

Wow.. that may have been the fastest reply in the history of the internet!

Thank you, Sir!  I will try those tomoro when I reopen CbBL. 

• Like 1

Thanks again.. I was unaware of the Workspace features available in the dropdown menu represented by the small "Desktop Lamp" icon at the top right of the screen. 

I was able to save the Markers module by adding it to the Control Bar as usual with a Right Click of the Control Bar >Modules >Markers.  Then clicking the Workspace dropdown menu and selecting "Save Workspace" which saved the new module to the default "Basic" workspace.

Bingo!

Cheers!

7 hours ago, 2buss said:

I was unaware of the Workspace features available in the dropdown menu represented by the small "Desktop Lamp" icon at the top right of the screen. 

I have been making extensive use of Workspaces for several years and never noticed the "Desktop Lamp" until now when I grabbed the dialog box and looked at it enlarged to 500%.  So, thanks for mentioning the existence of that too-small-for-me-to-see icon.  

• Like 1