Slate everything upgraded free to Slate All Pass

Piotr

I am a suscriber since almost 1 year. With Slate Digital bundle, ozone, free TDR and stock plugins I have all I need for my mixes and mastering. I can't think of a mixing situation not covered with those.  You can set up your studio with top level professional tools for only $14.00 monthly... it is amazing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Patricio Campos said:

I am a suscriber since almost 1 year. With Slate Digital bundle, ozone, free TDR and stock plugins I have all I need for my mixes and mastering. I can't think of a mixing situation not covered with those.  You can set up your studio with top level professional tools for only $14.00 monthly... it is amazing.

Yep, exactly. And they are adding more and more to the bundle. Those plugins from kilohertz are kind of opposite direction than primary Slate's. Not emulating any specific gear or using gear-like gui but versatile and you can multibandly build what you need. They  complement perfectly each other :)

And what's worth to mention you are not bound by big investment, you can just break or suspend at any time and return whenever you want.

Edited by Piotr
  • Like 1