Kazrog sales ?

Zo

8 hours ago, GaleOm said:

They do. Last one was at the end of may. It was 30% off everything, but they sometimes konw to go to 50%.

Damm nobody posted about that ..... wanted to grab iron and synthwarmer ...

may i expected one sale in june ? 

1 hour ago, Grem said:

They do have sales regularly,  but not on a schedule. He just throws it.out there it would seem. Not like Hornet at all!!

Thks , wonder why LArry missed that one lol i rely exclusivly on this forum for purchase updates lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zo said:

rely exclusivly on this forum for purchase updates lol 

I do too!!

But there are some sales emails that I get and he hasn't posted or got to it yet and I will post them. Like the Meccurial sale. But there ain't many that get's by him.

9 minutes ago, Zo said:

i found the kazrog faster and soudning right from scratch

I have heard good things about Kazrog sat plugins. In fact, last year he had a "everything" sale for a ridiculous low amount. So I bought it while I was at work. I can't d/l stuff while I am here (on mobile connection) so I waited till I got home. Well, as thiongs go, I forgot about it and when I realized this, I d/l it and tried to register it, and I couldn't. Long story short, I contacted him, hecouldn't find that I bought it, and I can't find the reciept. But I know I bought it! ( I thought I did!)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grem said:

I have heard good things about Kazrog sat plugins. In fact, last year he had a "everything" sale for a ridiculous low amount. So I bought it while I was at work. I can't d/l stuff while I am here (on mobile connection) so I waited till I got home. Well, as thiongs go, I forgot about it and when I realized this, I d/l it and tried to register it, and I couldn't. Long story short, I contacted him, hecouldn't find that I bought it, and I can't find the reciept. But I know I bought it! ( I thought I did!)

lol what a story !!! not trace of the transaction in your bank account or paypal ?

• Like 1

Nope, nothing. And I looked. The guy over at Kazrog was even willing to let me have it if I could produce a sales reciept! I mean he worked with me. I can't say nothing bad about the guy (been with him since Recab came out). So I had to accept that I must have thought I bought it. But I remember so well sitting here late one night at work thinking, that's just too good a deal to pass up! And I got it but didn't d/l it!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grem said:

Nope, nothing. And I looked. The guy over at Kazrog was even willing to let me have it if I could produce a sales reciept! I mean he worked with me. I can't say nothing bad about the guy (been with him since Recab came out). So I had to accept that I must have thought I bought it. But I remember so well sitting here late one night at work thinking, that's just too good a deal to pass up! And I got it but didn't d/l it!!

ahahah stuff happen , even sometime transaction doesn't succed because of servers .... so let's wait together now  ;)

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Grem said:

I am looking for the "everything" deal again!! I want it all!!!

lol well i don't care about the gtr stuff , i'm covered and not using gtr that much to look for perfection in that area ;) witch i wouldn't be able to aprecaite since my knowledge in GTR is far from deep :)