Track templates with Aux Tracks

chris page

Question

Hi all. Anyone having problems saving then recalling track templates that include aux tracks. When I save a track template with a drum syth for example (Superior Drummer 3)  with multiple outputs sent to an aux track and save as a track template, on loading again its all there but nothing will play from SD3. Any help or if you can try it would be very helpful. Thank you from dark cold rainy UK. 

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, chris page said:

Hi all. Anyone having problems saving then recalling track templates that include aux tracks. When I save a track template with a drum syth for example (Superior Drummer 3)  with multiple outputs sent to an aux track and save as a track template, on loading again its all there but nothing will play from SD3. Any help or if you can try it would be very helpful. Thank you from dark cold rainy UK. 

I tried this with Addictive Drum 2.  I configured AD2 with multiple outs enabled.  those outputs were configured to send to an Aux track (under in/out)

I selected all tracks along with the Aux track.  I saved all selected tracks as a Track Template.

I recalled the Track Template in a new blank project. I was able to play AD2 from that Drum track.  The final audio was coming from the Aux Track, which itself was sent to the Master bus.

This is on a system configured as per my signature (Note: 2022.2 ER 27 is out but I have not installed that yet)

I know that probably does not help much other that to confirm the functionality in the latest Cakewalk by Bandlab (with AD2 at least).