KORG NANO CONTROL 2 - SETAR FOR USE ON MASTER BUSES, ETC.

Milton Sica

Certainly it should be simple to configure to set or "position" the Nano Control 2 for use on MASTER buses, etc.

Jumping between tracks from 8 to 8 tracks is simple, but I couldn't figure out how, instead of jumping between tracks, position yourself on the buses and skip between them.

Initial setup is for the tracks.

image.png.3b67e1e816e2f70eaff60a06bfb4970f.png

Moving between tracks and sets of 8 tracks.

image.thumb.png.08dd8250f793c00d4f70f8b37bf5f7b5.png

How to configure so that the movement cycle starts to be in the buses?

4 hours ago, msmcleod said:

On the nanoKONTROL 2,  you can use the Cycle button as a shift button:

Hold down Cycle then press Track " > "   to switch to buses
Hold down Cycle then press Track " < "   to switch back to tracks

FYI - all of the shortcuts are as follows:

image.thumb.png.ab97033826c8a41358688126ce88742e.png

Thank you, but some details were missing from your guidance that I ended up discovering.

It is necessary to enter the Korg Control Editor and activate the general configuration of Nano Kontrol 2 in order for it to be used by SONAR !

image.png.4c1081627a48a7e18cb584701b9f11f2.png

Edited by Milton Sica

38 minutes ago, Milton Sica said:

Thank you, but some details were missing from your guidance that I ended up discovering.

It is necessary to enter the Korg Control Editor and activate the general configuration of Nano Kontrol 2 in order for it to be used by SONAR !

image.png.4c1081627a48a7e18cb584701b9f11f2.png

I wasn't giving guidance, I was answering a specific question.

I'd have thought that after buying a piece of equipment you'd at least read the user guide that came with it.  

And if you'd bothered to read the Cakewalk user guide, you'd have found the answer I posted as well.

11 hours ago, msmcleod said:

I wasn't giving guidance, I was answering a specific question.

I'd have thought that after buying a piece of equipment you'd at least read the user guide that came with it.  

And if you'd bothered to read the Cakewalk user guide, you'd have found the answer I posted as well.

Hi, I appreciated your reply. At no time did I criticize what you answered. On the contrary, I complemented the information you brought with another one that seemed to complement the operation sequence.

Regarding the documentation, we know that, even though it is consistent, often the approach brought is not understood by all users. If that were the case, there would not be the existence and survival of FORUNS like this one.

Could you give me the direct link to the part of the documentation you refer to?

Thanks. Its help is always present and constant for users who, even if "bothering" to look for information in the manual, sometimes do not find what is present in detail by the application developers.

Note that the information contained in the Manufacturer's Manual the only information that appears on installation in SONAR is the one below. I have not found any that indicate I should access the Korg Control Center for this. If you can help me by indicating where this information is, I would like to thank you once again.

image.png

Edited by Milton Sica