PA Flash Sale - Knif Audio Knifonium

cclarry

Get Deal

$39.99    $299

KNIF-3999

Use this voucher code during checkout!

Offer ends November 18 - 11:59 PM California Time

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if you add more plugins to your order. But you will get dynamic discounts of 20-60% on any additional plugins you may purchase.

*Local VAT taxes may be added, only if required by law in your country.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/knif_audio_knifonium.html

This has been the worst purchase since a long time for me! 👎 ☹️ I have quite a number of synths, even free ones, and most of them sound 1000 times better than this one (at least if I compare the presets). IMO this seems to be more a noise machine than an instrument! But YMMV!

5 hours ago, marled said:

This has been the worst purchase since a long time for me! 👎 ☹️ I have quite a number of synths, even free ones, and most of them sound 1000 times better than this one (at least if I compare the presets). IMO this seems to be more a noise machine than an instrument! But YMMV!

Really ? i 've found it not so bad , great for basses .... are you judging presets or did ya done a few sound design on your own ?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Zo said:

Really ? i 've found it not so bad , great for basses .... are you judging presets or did ya done a few sound design on your own ?

I almost never use synth basses ... and yes, my judgement was/is primarily based on the presets! 😄