Up to 33% Off Audio Modeling

cclarry

I've recently purchased and then upgraded the Woodwinds Bundle, and I'm very happy with it so far. The company has offered me an upgrade to the All=in (everything) to add strings and horns for only $750. if I could find a coupon to add to it, it's gonna be done. Or maybe even without, still a good price for their stuff, which I wanted for years but it was so expensive I just couldn't pull the trigger. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dave Maffris said:

I've recently purchased and then upgraded the Woodwinds Bundle, and I'm very happy with it so far. The company has offered me an upgrade to the All=in (everything) to add strings and horns for only $750. if I could find a coupon to add to it, it's gonna be done. Or maybe even without, still a good price for their stuff, which I wanted for years but it was so expensive I just couldn't pull the trigger. 

I only have the cello, which I picked up after the Samplemodelling/Audiomodelling split up. I have the samplemodelling full brass. I've been away from comuter based music for a couple of years and just recently discovered Audiomodelling now have a full brass too. I love my brass, and it was big investment for me, but  out of intrigue I searched for an Audiomoedlling vs Samplemodelly Brass head to head. I thought it would closer and worried a little I'd be seeking the Audiomodelling brass next. But I didn't, it seemed really clear that Samplemodelling sounded better. I'm not knocking Audiomodelling concept, I want to add Viola, and their Clarinets, but I'm glad I have Sample Modelling's brass instead. 

3 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

I only have the cello, which I picked up after the Samplemodelling/Audiomodelling split up. I have the samplemodelling full brass. I've been away from comuter based music for a couple of years and just recently discovered Audiomodelling now have a full brass too. I love my brass, and it was big investment for me, but  out of intrigue I searched for an Audiomoedlling vs Samplemodelly Brass head to head. I thought it would closer and worried a little I'd be seeking the Audiomodelling brass next. But I didn't, it seemed really clear that Samplemodelling sounded better. I'm not knocking Audiomodelling concept, I want to add Viola, and their Clarinets, but I'm glad I have Sample Modelling's brass instead. 

Interesting info...I remember when Samplemodeling was just getting started, it was a revelation, but too pricey for me at that time. THen the company split up, I guess over Kontakt vs. SWAM engine stuff--always about the dollars, I guess) and I never really did a head-to-head comparison, which probably would be a good idea. Thanks for the tip.