First Midi Note Missing [SOLVED]

Smooth

Question

Using the step sequencer for a drum patter, the first not is missing. For example; the kick on beat one is highlighted in the grid but doesn't show or play in the track lane. the rest of the beats play just fine. Only the first beat is missing. Anyone know how to solve this? It's never happened before. I restarted cakewalk and used different plugins but it's still happening.

7 answers to this question

22 hours ago, Keni said:

Check the 2021 update thread for the link to the cakewalk updater as I don't think the regular server has it yet.

Just an FYI:    Update Nov 10 2021:   2021.11 Update 1 (build 27.11.0.018)

I had logged into CbB earlier today and then again about an hour or so ago.  Got the toaster notification (just got better / update 1 available). Immediately (that is, before loading a project), I took the update path and the newest improvements self-installed, rebooted CbB, and refreshed my activation.  This works for me in part because my audio PC is on line.  

38 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Just an FYI:    Update Nov 10 2021:   2021.11 Update 1 (build 27.11.0.018)

I had logged into CbB earlier today and then again about an hour or so ago.  Got the toaster notification (just got better / update 1 available). Immediately (that is, before loading a project), I took the update path and the newest improvements self-installed, rebooted CbB, and refreshed my activation.  This works for me in part because my audio PC is on line.  

Yup... I found it there yesterday just after posting.

All is well and the Cake is served!